From eye strain caused by staring at a computer to simply not being able to see as well as we used to, vision challenges can be incredibly frustrating. And in an increasingly digital world where our eyes are continually exposed to electronic screens, our vision needs are now more varied than ever. The good news is that more and more researchers are demonstrating the positive influence of proper diet and nutrition on our long-term vision health. To help protect one of our body’s most important assets, NHT Global has crafted the ideal blend of vibrant carotenoids, beneficial vitamins, and formidable antioxidants to support the health and function of our vision and eyes.
NHT Global’s OcuFocus is complete with world-renowned ingredients that support the health and function of our vision and eyes.
Award-winning Lutemax® 2020 delivers Lutein and Zeaxanthin isomers — arguably the most trusted carotenoids for eye health – at the same highly effective 5:1 ratio found in nature to optimally support our eyes. Combined with additional carotenoids, vitamins, and antioxidant-packed superfruits like Lycium berry and Bilberry, OcuFocus offers unrivaled benefits to help you preserve and protect your eyes and vision.
- 5 major carotenoids – Lutein, Zeaxanthin, Lycopene, Beta carotene, and Astaxanthin – are among the world’s most prestigious eye-friendly nutrients that offer extensive benefits to our vision health.
- Vitamins A, C, and E ensure utmost nutrition for our eyes.
- Lycium berry and Bilberry serve as critical antioxidants that protect the eyes against oxidative stress.
- Supports eye health and vision function
- Nourishes with the ultimate eye-friendly ingredient
- Helps protect the eyes against harmful visible light and high-energy blue-light
- Enhanced visual acuity
- Assists visual performance and acuity by targeting glare sensitivity, contrast sensitivity, and vision in dim light
Directions For Use
- Take one capsule up to two times daily
- If you are pregnant, lactating, or currently under medical supervision, please consult physician before using.